Mothers who exercised before pregnancy and are not medically contraindicated are advised to continue their daily light exercise. Pregnant mothers who exercise 30 minutes a day will have smarter babies.
Benefits of exercise during pregnancy
- Light exercise during pregnancy increases elongation, strength and endurance
It becomes the mother’s muscles and thus helps to bear overweight during pregnancy
- Strengthening the mother’s muscles prepares her for the pressure of labor and the labor process
- Exercise reduces some physical problems during pregnancy such as back pain,
Swelling of the limbs, constipation, fatigue and bruising, leg cramps and shortness of breath
it is possible.
- Many studies confirm the role of exercise in the prevention and treatment of maternal depression
She was pregnant and had postpartum depression.
- Exercise helps the mother return to her original state after childbirth.
- Pregnancy takes a lot of energy from pregnant mothers, which is exercise and nutrition
Properly helps to compensate for this energy and from feeling tired and Prevents maternal depression.
- Exercise increases blood circulation and strengthens the cardiovascular system, and strengthening this system will be very useful for mother and fetus.
- Exercise helps a pregnant mother sleep better. An issue that is beneficial to the health of mother and fetus.
- There is scientific evidence that exercise improves mothers’ self-confidence.
- It is very important to consult your doctor during pregnancy. The pregnant mother’s heart rate should not exceed a certain level, because it can be dangerous for the mother and the fetus.
Drinking water during pregnancy
Drinking water is very important during pregnancy because of making a water bag and delivering oxygen and nutrients. It is usually recommended that pregnant women drink at least two liters of water a day so that the fetus can get the nutrients and oxygen it needs through the placenta. Drinking more water helps the body get the minerals it needs. Drinking magnesium-rich mineral water also helps the function and structure of the mother’s muscles and prevents varicose veins. You can use natural fruit juice to quench your thirst, but avoid diet, artificial or sugary drinks.